|Job Title: ||Manager – Board & Committees’ Affairs |
|Position Code: ||80001224 |
|Reporting To: ||Chairman of the Board |
|Job Description Summary: |
Board & Committees’ Affairs Manager is responsible for the smooth operation and wide range of administrative and executive support to the chairman and the board and to develop and provide a comprehensive organizational, administrative and programs support services for corporate offices, role involves confidential, high-level information as well as engagement with government, official and legal documents and records and community service stakeholders. This is a diverse, hands-on role which requires professionalism, interpersonal skills, energy and attention to detail and to be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision.
|Job Purpose and Description: |
The selected candidate must be able to manage all issues related to the following:
- Board of Directors (BOD):
- Preparation of meeting agendas.
- Taking meeting minutes.
- Following up on the progress of different board resolutions.
- Board Committees:
- Coordinating between Committees, BOD, and Executive Teams.
- Regular follow-ups on the progress of projects handled by Committees.
- General Assembly & Shareholders' Affairs:
- Keeping track of shareholders' contacts, share certificates, etc.
- Preparing for all ordinary and extraordinary general assembly meetings.
- Coordinating with the Legal Department and External Lawyers on all related issues.
- Corporate Governance:
- Recommend regular updates on Corporate Governance Charters, in accordance with changing regulations and best practices.
- Monitor the compliance to Corporate Governance at the Board and Committees levels.
- General Assistance to the Chairman:
- Calendar and appointments.
- Travel arrangements.
- Drafting letters.
- Engineering, law, business, or finance backgrounds are preferred, especially graduates from Foreign Scholarship Program الخريجون والخريجات من برنامج الابتعاث الخارجي.
- Perfect linguistics skills in Arabic and English.
- Strong technology skills, including MS Office, collaboration tools, efficiency tools, and presentations programs.
- Project management, legal knowledge, and general business experience are highly valued.
- 3-5 years of experience in related fields.
- Strong leadership capabilities, organized, creative, works under pressure, loves achieving, fast learner, and a great communicator.
- Preferred age is 28-35 years.
- No gender preference.